Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday’s debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy, and 94% of enterprises are using some form of XaaS–software, platform, and infrastructure as a service.
Cloud computing delivers on-demand resources that provide businesses both flexibility and cost-savings. The challenge in moving workloads to the Cloud, has been the cost and complexity of ensuring initial and ongoing security and regulatory (PCI, HIPAA, FFIEC) compliance across private and public clouds.
Manual security compliance is slow, prone to human error, and represents over 50% of the cost of managing cloud applications. Determining how to automate cloud security compliance is critical to maintaining positive ROI.
- Raxak Protect is an automated security compliance SaaS platform and managed service, that enables cloud apps to be deployed securely, quickly, cost-effectively, and without human error.
- The IBM Cloud offers open cloud infrastructure services for IT operations including using SoftLayer to deploy both virtual and dedicated bare metal servers, develop applications, and run production-ready workloads.
IBM and Cloud Raxak will describe how to:
- Develop a security compliance strategy, including what cloud workloads to secure and how to secure them.
- Deliver audit-ready evidence of security compliance for any workload including regulated workloads in finance (FFIEC), healthcare (HIPAA) and Retail (PCI).
- Design and maintain continuous compliance across private and public clouds